We always have so much fun with our girls. And yes, when you have your boudoir photos done with us, you become one of ours! We claim you! =) This particular girl has a super bubbly personality and brought along a few props that we had never tried before. We just love new props!
Here's what she had to say about her session:
1. How did you feel before you arrived at the studio?
I was nervous.
2. What was going through your mind during your session?
It was a little awkward in the beginning, but as the shoot progressed I felt more comfortable and relaxed!
3. How did you feel when you left that day?
Awesome! I wish I was going out somewhere after!
4. When you saw your photos, what were you thinking?
Holy crap, That is so not me! Wow, I look like a model! I have no stretch marks, that is amazing!!
5. Please describe your overall experience with us:
This was one the best ideas my husband has come up with! Jessica and Rachel made it so much fun, while keeping it very professional! It was a blast and I wish I could have stayed longer!!
6. Is there anything else you would like to include about your Little Black Portraits experience?
I would recommend having pictures done because it gives you a boost in confidence! I am so proud of my pictures! If I ever need my hair and make up done, I’m calling Rachel!!
Rachel and I are so very glad that you enjoyed your session so much! Thank you so much for the kind words! And thank you for allowing us to share a few of your photos! We truly appreciate it!